Blogger SEO Tips

Leon Stark's Weightloss Blog

Here you can easily find the collection of weightloss tips and blogs.

Sunday, 8 June 2014

How 'Fat' did this once "skinny" girl?

What is a good question and ponder it, I I thought I would share my story. Yes, I was the "Skinny" girl in high school and in my 10 years as a "fat" girl meeting walk out the door. How did it once 120 lbs 5'5 "girl fly to over 200 kilos in just 10 years?

Well, here is my story. It was a very happy new MOM in an unhappy marriage. I married my high school sweetheart and we were always "the couple". The problem was that never I felt well enough, skinny, had little or no self-esteem. Here I am with the man of my dreams and all the women in the school wanted it. How to catch it? The girls threw at him and more happened more fell more and deeper and I found using food as my favorite drug. I'm not sure by what he thought that eating so you would have to keep this person, but when you are always afraid of the unfaithful (who did it and when I found out it was my downward spiral into insanity). Who was I hurting? No, not all the girls, but ME!

Does not lack to say it after giving birth to my son now 22 years old my marriage collapsed. He left me for another woman. I decided instead of allowing this to define what was decided to take control of me. I know so many mothers put their children first and should do. However, if you don't put on that platform, you will lose and you will become an existence of a person who exists only. Who wants that? I wanted to live for my son, who wanted to be the best parent for my child, wanted to be healthy for my child and I wanted to be everything to me!

So I decided to get up and go to a local gym. Always dress I was the person who joined a gym and was for a few weeks and quit, then my membership would need to be renewed and renew with the intention of going. This time it was in the whole of the mind does not allow me to be that person; I decided to commit and never look back. I went to the gym 4-5 days a week and threw everything they had to offer. Now the weight started melting and I started to feel euphoric. The more I worked it longed more best options with my diet. Better I began to eat; I started to feel better. I have lost weight. WOW!!

The best part of this trip was that I returned to my meeting of 20 years a size 2-4, weighs about 118 pounds and stronger than I've seen in my life. An incredible reward for all this work.

I'm turning me 52 this October 2014 and to celebrate my one year anniversary in August. Through good things!

I went to my health and Fitness, BS in Kinesiology and my MBA. I became a Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor certified. I have helped hundreds just like I did for many years of experience. Please check out http://www.redesignyourbodynow.com/ and see for yourself, read my success, my own personal story, stories that sent me text messages and get a free copy of my report on 7 dieting mistakes more deadly.

I hope that my trip will inspire you. All you need is the desire to change and clear your mind of "Can't".


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment