Blogger SEO Tips

Leon Stark's Weightloss Blog

Here you can easily find the collection of weightloss tips and blogs.

Friday, 29 August 2014

How to Lose Weight?

Weight Loss

I love food and I love eating. But, I don’t love dieting. Although I have always been a mostly healthy eater, I’m not one to turn down a piece of birthday cake or a glass of wine during cocktail hour. But indulging a little too much and a little too often resulted in a slow gain of 25 pounds by my early 20s.

When I was more youthful, I’d managed to maintain my excess weight of 130 pounds by being active. I belonged to the dance team and played intramural sports, so it wasn’t difficult for me to motivate myself to exercising. After college, I started a desk job, and with that came long hours, pizza lunches, and plenty of happy hours. I continued to exercising almost every day, but it wasn’t enough-and my excess weight climbed to 153 pounds, which was too much for my 5-foot-4-inch frame.

My Tipping Point

I wasn’t happy at my heaviest, but I wasn’t really motivated to do anything about it until a ski journey with friends in 2004 put things in viewpoint. The vacation was a great time, but I quickly dropped my getaway glow when I noticed pictures from our trip. Considering the physical evidence, I had been embarrassed by just how much weight I had obtained. Every image was a “bad” image of me. I had been therefore depressed that I threw a lot of them away.

Immediately after the ski vacation, I left my table work to pursue graduate college and had taken a part-time job functioning at the front table of an upscale health and fitness center. Among the perks was a free of charge membership, that was the motivation I had a need to manage my fat. I started working out at medical club nearly all mornings, taking Entire body Pump and spinning lessons regularly. Finding workout buddies helped too. I made some fresh friends who were avid runners and I began training for and participating in road races with them.

Even though I was burning plenty of calories through exercise, I knew my eating habits were avoiding me from losing weight. I wasn’t eating unhealthy foods-I stuck with salads, turkey sandwiches, and stir-fry dishes-I has been just eating too much of everything. I started tracking my daily calorie consumption online at fitday.com. Counting calories really helped me realize my overblown portion sizes and just how many calorie consumption I was consuming.

A New Life:

Almost a year and a half later, in the summer of 2006, I finally reached my goal weight of 130 pounds. My weight loss didn’t happen overnight-in truth it took a pretty long time-but that was because I wasn’t “dieting.” Through trial and error and figuring out what worked best for me, I made changes in lifestyle, which have trapped with me to nowadays. For example, I more often than not have got oatmeal with nut butter and a bit of fruit for breakfast. It can help set a wholesome tone for my entire day, and yes it keeps me complete until lunchtime.

What Worked for me personally: My WEIGHT REDUCTION Tips

Make a scheduled appointment to exercise

Every Sunday I write down my exercise objectives on my Google calendar. Sometimes last-minute plans block the way, but I generally adhere to my schedule as soon as I’ve place it in ink.

Count calories-at least initially

I didn’t realize how many calorie consumption I was consuming, therefore monitoring what I ate assisted keep me alert to what I was investing in my mouth area. I don’t count calories from fat anymore, but I monitor what I eat (so when I work out) on my blog page, which will keep me accountable.

Eat fruit with breakfast

It’s this type of small move to make, but it sets a wholesome tone for my entire time. Plus, fruit is lower in calories and healthy!

Reduce portion sizes

This might look like a “duh” suggestion, but just consuming less of my normal servings helped me shed weight.

Read plenty of health magazines

These kinds of magazines are constant inspiration and keep healthy taking in and fitness interesting, particularly when I really don’t need to get on the elliptical! Plus, I get a great deal of an excellent ideas for foods and workouts from their website.

Meal plan

Every Sunday I sit back and program a week’s worth of foods. I more often than not make my very own lunch, which means I've more control over just how many calories come in my meal. I’m also able to save money by making sure I use up all of my fresh produce.

Keep tracking

Maintaining my weight is all about balance. If I overindulge at a weekend barbecue or mindlessly munch throughout the afternoon, I don’t throw in the towel. I make sure my next meal is healthy and move on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment